Reports To: Post-Closing Processor
Works Directly With: Branch Manager, Branch Team, Director of Post-Closing & Underwriting
Eagle Title is an award-winning, fast-paced title company. The Post-Closing Processor will be responsible for assisting in preparing and sending out final policies involved in real estate transactions as well as providing exceptional client service to every client who comes through the door. Ready to join a progressive, team-oriented company? Come join our 50+ strong team that make Eagle Title the best title company, voted year after year.
- Review executed loan title documents to confirm compliance and identify any discrepancies or errors.
- Prepare packages and send executed documents in adherence to the lender’s instructions.
- Submit documents for recording and resolving any recording rejections.
- Verify monetary amounts collected at settlement are correct and disburse those amounts to the appropriate parties.
- Ensure compliance with contracts, settlement statements, mortgages, deeds, and policies of title insurance.
- Prepare and send out final policies and correspondence to clients, underwriters, and other parties involved in the real estate transaction.
- Enter relevant data into our proprietary software system.
- Greet and welcome clients who come through the door with a smile and ensure they have an exceptional, welcoming experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Independently motivated with the ability to work with a team
- Exceptional in person and virtual client service
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, greet clients and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Commitment to continuous learning
- This is a terrific opportunity to join a culture orientated growth company. The Executive Assistant is a full-time position with competitive benefits.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or Certificate
- Some college preferred
- 2 years of related experience required.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment
This is a terrific opportunity to join a culture-orientated growth company. Eagle Title is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Interested candidates should apply by submitting their resume here.